Thank you for your interest in booking a group party at Tex Mex Connection!
Menu information: Listed below are several links to our menu options and beverage pricing. Menus can be customized within reason and beverage pricing not listed in the link is outlined here.
Click Here To See Our Group Party Menus
Click Here To See The Rest Of Our Menus
- a. Pitchers of soda and iced tea: $7.25
- b. Pitchers of Domestic Draft Beer: $9.00
- c. Pitchers of Imported Draft and Craft Beer: $14.00
- d. Bottles of Domestic Beer:; $3.50
- e. Bottles of Imported Beer: $4.00
Desserts brought in are subject to a $1.25 a person plate charge. Tex Mex Connection is proud to have a pastry chef employed here and given enough notice can bake a personalized cake for you
Room information: There is no room charge for booked parties and our dining room has bathrooms located on the second floor
- a. The front room, being the largest, can accommodate up to 50 guests. It is semi-private, separated from the other rooms by an archway.
- b. The Sombrero room is more private and can seat around 24 guests.
- c. There is a service bar located on 2nd floor to provide dining room guests alcoholic beverages.
- a. Dates: Please email or call with specific dates you have in mind. Beginning in late September into early October we receive a large volume of requests for large party reservations as the holidays approach.
- b. Times: We request times for weekend evening parties be either 5:30 / 6pm or 8pm / 8:30pm. We request these times so we can accommodate our other guests. For afternoon parties, we request that the party start no later than 1 pm . This will allow 3 hours for your party and enough time for our staff to prepare for dinner service.
- a. Each contract is tailored to the individual party. Deposits are requested ahead of time, as is a definitive headcount as outlined in the contract.